Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Miss Buffalo Chip

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Miss Buffalo Chip

    I don't think this would really qualify for the political forum, so I'm posting it here....BUT did any of y'all see the look on Cindy McCain's face when John McCain was on the stage at Sturgis today in front of 50,000 bikers saying that with a little luck she could be the 1st First Lady to also be Miss Buffalo Chip??..lol...if ya don't know what that is, look it up...McCain should just be a comedian.
    here's a link
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...mccain-as.html
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss Buffalo Chip

    I went and looked it up, once i found out what it was I found that comment pretty damn funny lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss Buffalo Chip

    I would rather see her as Miss Buffalo Chip than Hiliary! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss Buffalo Chip

    Hilary has a penis so she would be disqualified.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss Buffalo Chip

    What does that say about Bill?
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss Buffalo Chip

    Bill was always with other women, so he must have found out.

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Miss Buffalo Chip

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does that say about Bill? </div></div>
    Wonder how R13 knows? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •